[SOLVED] A Disk Read Error has occurred (មិនទាន់បានសាកខ្លួនឯង)

បានរកឯកសារដែលកាលពីថ្ងៃទី២២ ខែសីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១២ ក្រោយពី HDD របស់ខ្ញុំមានដំណើរការ អសកម្ម (HDD Crashed) ។ ខ្ញុំរកឯកសារបានមួយ តែនៅមិនទាន់សាកល្បងនៅឡើយទេ ព្រោះ HDD របស់ខ្ញុំត្រូវប្ដូរថ្មីទៅហើយ ចំនែកឯង HDD ចាស់គឺនៅទុកចោលសិន កំពុងរង់ចាំដោះ​ស្រាយ។ HDD របស់ខ្ញុំមានចំណុះ 120GB បំបែកជា២ Partitions  (C 50GB , D 62GB )

No manufacturer, I put this thing together. As you read through this the Primary Master is the one giving the error.

Base Mem 640K, Extended Memory 777216K, Total Mem 778240K
motherboard BioStar M7VKQ
BIOS recognizes both hard drives
IDE Primary Master [WDC WD2000JB]
IDE Primary Slave [WDC WD400BB]

The Primary Master is listed on trhe WD website as 200gig. On the HDD is printed 200gig.

The Primary Slave is listed as 40 gig and that is printed on the HDD, also.

The Primary Master jumper shunts are installed across pins 5-6 of the 10 pins.

The Primary Slave has the shunt across pins 3-4.

The WD Diagnostic Disk recognizes both hard drives, it gets the capacity wrong on the WD2000JB. It only sees 33.8 gigs, the WD400BB is a 40 gig hdd it recognizes 38.3 gig. When I run the short test it on the Primary Master checks only the 33.8 gigs This gives me no error. The Extended Test which again only checks the 33+ gigs tells me no error was found.

The view Test Results are as follows.
Selected Drive Model : WD2000JB
s/n : WD-WMANL1372034
Firmware : 20.00K20
C H S : 65530 16 63
Capacity : 33.8 gigs
Drive : 0 Port 0x1F0

Then using the WD Lifeguard Tools V11.2
Drive Information reports
Primary Master Drive

across to the Volume Information,
says 137.4 GBYTES (NTFS)

This is a little strange as on the slave HDD it says on the left side:
Primary Slave Drive
across to the volume information says
Which I believe is the actual installation of W2K as I installed it first on the slave drive where it belongs and it works good. I then did the same thing for the other drive but we are not showing 29.2 GBYTES, but the partition size. That is what the install disks made it as I could not use the 200 GBYTES. So that 137.4 is the partition size. It should not be be reporting installed OS size?

I know you cannot have one OS (W2K) installed on two HDD’s. I just did this as a test because it worked on the other HDD. Both at that time were giving me the same problem of not seeing the HDD. When I used the 4 installation disks for W2K it installed as it should on the 40 gig HDD where it belongs. Actually XP Pro is what I want to install on the 200 gig drive. I have it mirrored on my external drive. I did that when I started to clean my Hard Drives just in case. I could not do it for W2K as external drive is really only a 500 gig backiup drive only accepts one set of data at a time, if you try to add to it, it writes over what was previously on it. But it is new and I may not have learned how to use it fully yet.

I used Acronis to mirror it (XP Pro) over to the external drive. I then used Acronis to copy it back to the 200 gig WD drive. It took 6 hours and said it was successful. But when I tried to bring it up I started getting the error message “put the install CD disk in then select Enter” . I then tried to move XP Pro, (6 hours+ this time) to the 200 gig HDD, again the same error message “Put the Install disk in the CD drive and selelct Enter” when I tried to access it. Then I tried everything that anyone told me. Nothing worked. So when I successful installed W2K on it’s 40 gig hard drive, I thougjht I would give it a try on the 200 gig and it too reported a successful installation it apparently only partitioned the drive to 137.4 G.
Whenever I try to run the OS, I now get the error message “A Disk Error has occurred.”

However, when I used the Windows 2000 Pro install floppys I am told that on the Primary Master there is another OS and if I conitinue it will be deleted, not being able to access the XP OS I continued the installation of W2K and when it finished I received successfully installed W2K. And I need to shut down and reboot. When I rebooted I got the “A Disk Read Error Occurred” followed by the info that I need to hit Ctrl>Alt>Delete keys to reboot. And rebooting gives me the same error message.”A Disk Read Error has occurred” message.

I did a search for “A Disk Error has occurred” and found several things but they did not fit my problem exactly. I sure could use a little help with this thing.

ឯកសារយកចេញពី techsupportforum


About Nataro

ក្នុងលោក គ្មានអ្វីដែលល្អគ្រប់ដប់នោះទេ
This entry was posted in កុំព្យូទ័រ and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

ឡូហ្កូ WordPress.com

អ្នក​កំពុង​បញ្ចេញ​មតិ​ដោយ​ប្រើ​គណនី WordPress.com របស់​អ្នក​។ Log Out /  ផ្លាស់ប្តូរ )

Google+ photo

អ្នក​កំពុង​បញ្ចេញ​មតិ​ដោយ​ប្រើ​គណនី Google+ របស់​អ្នក​។ Log Out /  ផ្លាស់ប្តូរ )

រូប Twitter

អ្នក​កំពុង​បញ្ចេញ​មតិ​ដោយ​ប្រើ​គណនី Twitter របស់​អ្នក​។ Log Out /  ផ្លាស់ប្តូរ )

រូបថត Facebook

អ្នក​កំពុង​បញ្ចេញ​មតិ​ដោយ​ប្រើ​គណនី Facebook របស់​អ្នក​។ Log Out /  ផ្លាស់ប្តូរ )


កំពុង​ភ្ជាប់​ទៅ​កាន់ %s