Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 200 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures. The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems including: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements; Apple Final Cut Pro and Shake; Autodesk Compositing & Editing Systems, and Combustion; Eyeon Fusion; and Quantel generationQ products. Sapphire Plug-ins បានក្លាយជាឧស្សហកម្មស្តង់ដារសំរាប់ high-end visual effects ដោយបច្ចេកទេសថតមានគុណភាពខ្ពស់គ្មានគូរប្រជែង , a unique organic look, and ease of use. ពួកវាត្រូវបានយកទៅប្រើក្នុងកម្មវិធីទូរទស្សន៍ វិដេអូចំរៀង និងក្នុងភាពយន្ត។ គេប្រើកម្មវិធីនេះដូចជាក្នុងរឿង: Pirates of the Caribbean វគ្គ១ វគ្គ២ និងវគ្គ៣ Spider-Man វគ្គ១ វគ្គ២ និងវគ្គ៣, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars – Episode វគ្គ១ វគ្គ២ និងវគ្គ៣, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men វគ្គ១ វគ្គ២ និងវគ្គ៣, Titanic, Lost and CSI.
Sapphire 6 for After Effects details:
– Over 220 must-have effects, each with many options and parameters that can be adjusted and animated for an unlimited range of effects.
– The Sapphire 5 upgrade includes 15 new effects such as TVDamage, TVChannelChange, Technicolor and many new transitions.
– GPU enabled for lightning fast render speeds. NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or Quadro 5800 graphics card required for maximum performance.
– Sapphire 5 uses full floating point for all internal processing, improving quality for many effects.
– សរុបច្រើនជាង២០ plug-ins សំរាប់ image processing and synthesis.
After Effects: CS3, CS4, CS5
Premiere Pro: CS3, CS4, CS5
Combustion: 2008 និងជំនាន់ក្រោយ
Sapphire 6 for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. The upcoming release fully supports Adobe’s new CS5 release and 64-bit systems.
– Most effects are GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements of up to 700% from Sapphire v2. NVidia GeForce 200 or 400 series or Quadro 5800 graphics card required for maximum performance.
– Floating point support for amazing image quality and maximum dynamic range.
– Adobe CS5 compatible with 64-bit support.
– TVDamage simulates various artifacts of television broadcast and display such as static, ghosting, interference, and more.
– TVChannelChange performs a transition by simulating a channel change on an old television set.
– Technicolor2Strip simulates a Technicolor 2-strip film process to give the look of 1930s Technicolor film.
– Technicolor3Strip simulates a Technicolor 3-strip film process to give the look of 1935-1955 Technicolor film.
– Swish3D dissolves between two input clips while performing 3D moves on each.
– WipePlasma transitions between two input clips using a moving plasma texture.
– WipePointalize wipes by adding random polygon brush shapes from one clip onto another.
– WipeWeave transitions using a texture resembling woven strands.
– WipeMoire transitions using a pattern of overlapping concentric rings.
– DissolveLensFlare transitions between two clips using an animated lens flare.
– DissolveEdgeRays transitions between two clips while applying beams of light from the image edges.
– DissolveGlint transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint effect.
– DissolveGlintRainbow transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint rainbow effect.
– DissolveDefocus dissolves between two clips while defocusing/focusing each.
– DissolveTiles transitions between two input clips by shifting tile shaped sections of each.
– DissolveDistort interpolates between two clips while distorting each using the other as a lens.
New Features and Parameters:
– All effects use floating point processing for improved image quality and HDR support.
– Sapphire can now fully process 32-bit HDR floating point footage with no clamping.
– GPU acceleration improves performance for many effects.
– All threshold controls now go beyond 1 to support HDR.
– Param limits are widened for ShowBadColors to support HDR.
– Z Defocus and Z Convolve now have Boost Highlights.
– Glint and Glare have new Blur, Hue Shift, and Invert Matte parameters.
– Glow has new Show Threshold, Invert Matte, and Combine parameters.
– LensFlare has a new Glint Rays Lens.
សូមទោសដែលមិនបានបកប្រែទាំងអស់ ហើយមានពាក្យខ្លះជាពាក្យបច្ចេកទេស មិនអាចបកបាន។
គួរឲ្យអកុសល ដោយកុំព្យូទ័ររបស់ខ្ញុំសំរ៉ែពេក សឹងមិនអាចអូសកម្មវីធី After Effect រួច។